We are looking for a Representative I - RX Comm to join our team!
REMINDER: the position is onsite and needs to be local and has transportation.
-Has already taken COVID-19 vaccination shots.
Support for CVS.com/ RX Records responsible for providing concise patient and prescription information in accordance with HIPAA requirements via various sources in a call center environment
- Tasks for Customer Service Rep can differ per location:
- Effective delivery of company products and services (40%)
- Responds to telephone inquiries and orders from homecare patients and referral sources.
- Provides information on equipment, supplies and services. Determines the best method for providing services.
- May assist walk-in patients with the selection of equipment, supplies and services. Timely processing/facilitation of patient orders (30%)
- Processes telephone orders by preparing patient paperwork.
- Verifies insurance and/or other method of payment. Completes all necessary paperwork in an accurate and efficient manner to facilitate the data entry, accounts receivable and delivery of the order placed.
- May perform data entry. Distributes copies of paperwork to appropriate personnel.
- May assist with the processing of billing paperwork. Effective coordination of patient services/supplies (10%)
- Coordinates the delivery, set-up and pick-up of equipment, supplies and services with appropriate personnel.
- Ensures deliveries and set-ups can be arranged in a timely manner. Appropriate documentation (10%) *
- Accurately maintains files of all patient account profile information and referral source data. Customer satisfaction (10%)
- Resolves patient complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctors office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
Submit your most recent resume together with your availability for a quick phone interview.