Client is looking for Temp - RN - Long Term Care (Days) in Desloge, MO so if you are interested contact on this no. : 614-881-0082
- Position Summary
- Ability to read, write, learn, absorb, and follow written orders and keep records in prescribed manner.
- Ability to be reaching, bending, squatting and twisting numerous times daily.
- Ability to lift 70-80 pounds on occasional basis.
- Ability to see and hear adequately in order to respond to auditory and visual requests from patients.
- Ability to speak in clear, concise voice in order to communicate adequately.
- Ability to carry out fine motor skills with manual dexterity.
- Able to perform routine nursing procedures.
- Mental acuity high enough to adequately perform job requirements.
- Must have reliable personal transportation and be able to drive in inclement weather and variable road conditions.
- Specific Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled nursing services as dictated by the plan of care and documents according to policy/procedures.
- Instructs the patient/caregiver in various aspects of patient care and disease management. Documents the patients/caregivers comprehension of and compliance with teaching.
- Observes patient response to care/teaching and makes recommendations regarding revision of plan for patient care to the Registered Nurse.
- Provides and documents skilled nursing care according to the plan of care/physicians orders, policies/procedures and standards of care.
- Records and reports to the Registered Nurse symptoms, vital signs and other observations that may be indicative of care plan reactions and changes.
- Follows and teaches infection control and safety policies and procedures.
- Participates in on-going care coordination and maintains positive relationships with referral sources, physicians/other clinicians, patients/families, and other partners.
- Participates with other nurses in taking weekend, night and holiday calls on a rotating basis, under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Continually strives to improve nursing care through participation in in-service activities, staff development activities and continuing learning.
- Serves on committees as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the RN / DON
- MO RN license - REQUIRED
- 1 year experience - Required
- COVID vaccination - Required
- Certification Requirements
- State License Requirements
- Compact Allowed
6:00 AM - 6:00 PM