Schedule: MON, TUES, WED 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, THURS 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and FRI 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
EagleSoft, Insurance, presenting treatment plans/financial info., etc.
The Treatment Coordinator's primary responsibility is to facilitate the patient's office experience being seamless and ensure the patient leaves well informed and prepared for their next appointment. This includes ensuring the patient understands their treatment plan, the benefits of treatment, insurance benefits, assisting with financial arrangements, and coordination of appointments.
- Prepare and present treatment plans and financial estimates to patients for all prescribed treatments.
- Schedule patient treatment appointments: reschedule patients that miss their appointment and call patients that have not completed treatment.
- Manage the Doctor and hygiene schedules to achieve utilization goals through efficient use of appointment time.
- Work with a clinical team to effectively manage daily patient flow, providing communication and information to the appropriate individuals.
- Assist patient with financial arrangements.
- Complete pre-authorization.
- Handle all treatment paperwork including consent forms, policy forms, and exit paperwork.
- Effectively communicate and develop a strong working relationship with the Doctor and promote teamwork through cooperative and professional behaviors.
- Check patients out.
- Answer and return incoming calls from patients.
- Adhere to confidentiality, state, federal, and HIPAA laws and guidelines concerning patient records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Dental office experience is required, especially in presenting treatment and financial plans.
- Dental insurance knowledge is required.
- EagleSoft experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Project coordination experience.
- Facility with Microsoft Office and dental practice management software.
- Positively contribute to a respectful and collaborative working environment with coworkers.
- Facilitate patient comfort, care, and satisfaction consistently.
- Willingness to advance skills through continuing education opportunities.
- Present to work during scheduled shifts.